Parker FT-IR Purge Gas Generators are specifically designed for use with FT-IR Spectrometers to provide a purified purge gas and air bearing gas from compressed air.
The generators supply carbon dioxide-free air at less than -100°F (-73°C) dew point with no suspended impurities larger than 0.01 micron. The units are designed to operate continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our FT-IR Purge Gas Generators significantly reduce the costs of operating all FT-IR instrumentation. Each system offers cleaner background spectra in a shorter period of time and more accurate analysis by improving the signal-to-noise ratio. The generators are also ideally suited for use with CO2 Analyzers in addition to supplying other laboratory instruments. Each generator is quiet, reliable, and easy to install – simply attach the inlet air and outlet purge lines, plug the power cord into a wall outlet, and enjoy trouble-free operation.
- Eliminates dangerous and costly gas cylinders
- Improves instrument accuracy, sensitivity, and performance
- Safer by operating at low pressure
- Pays for itself, typically, in less than one year
- Compact design frees up valuable laboratory floor space