Parker’s FID-1000NA, FID-2500NA and FID-3500NA Gas Stations provide hydrogen gas and zero grade air for Flame Ionization Detectors (FID) on Gas Chromatographs (GC). These systems are specifically designed to provide fuel gas and support air for 10-11 Flame Ionization Detectors, Flame Photometric Detectors (FPD), and Total Hydrocarbon Analyzers (THA).
The FID Generator produces up to 500 cc/min of 99.9995% pure hydrogen with pressures up to 60 psig and up to 3500 cc/min of zero grade air.
- Increases the accuracy of analysis and reduces the cleaning of the detector
- Recommended and used by many GC and column manufacturers
- Automatic water fill
- Pays for itself, typically, in less than one year
- Ideal for up to 10-11 FIDs
- Produce UHP zero air from house compressed air (
- Eliminates dangerous, costly zero air and hydrogen cylinders
- Virtually silent operation and minimal operator attention required
- Meets NFPA 50A and OSHA regulations
- Certifications: CSA, UL, CE, IEC 1010