Parker Fuel and Carrier Gas Hydrogen Generators produce up to 300 cc/min of ultra-high purity (UHP) hydrogen. Applications for hydrogen include use as a fuel gas for Flame Ionization Detectors, as a reaction gas for Hall Detectors, and as a carrier gas to ensure absolute repeatability of retention times.
Hydrogen is also used in high sensitivity Trace Hydrocarbon Analyzers and air pollution monitors to ensure the lowest possible background noise. Other applications include hydrogenation reactions and analysis of gas emissions.
- Eliminates expensive, dangerous compressed gas cylinders in the laboratory
- Exceeds OSHA1910.103 and NFPA 50A safety guidelines
- Produces only as much gas as is needed
- Produces a continuous supply of 99.99999+% pure hydrogen gas without snap on downstream analyzers
- Space-saving design
- Regenerative palladium membrane requires no replacement
- Certified for laboratory use by CSA, UL, IEC 1010, and CE