Ideal fuel gas for up to 14 Flame Ionization Detectors, Parker Fuel Gas Hydrogen Generators use proton exchange membrane technology which requires no liquid electrolytes.
Parker hydrogen generators for fuel gas produce up to 510 cc/min of 99.9995% pure hydrogen for several Flame Ionization Detectors (FID). The generator typically pays for itself in less than one year based on cylinder gas savings alone. Deionized water is all that is needed to generate a continuous supply of hydrogen. Automatic water filling is available for all models. Installation consists of connecting to gas delivery tubing. Includes a two year cell warranty.
- Eliminates expensive, dangerous cylinders of hydrogen
- Exclusive water management system and control circuitry maximize uptime and safety
- Remote control and monitoring capable
- Space saving design
- No liquid electrolytes required
- Unique display lighting changes color for easy status checks and water level indication