Ideal for any combination of sample evaporators up to 100 nozzle positions, Parker Nitrogen Generators for Solvent Evaporation incorporate unique membrane separation technology to produce pure, ultra-dry nitrogen at flow rates up to 160 slpm at 100 psig and up to 287 slpm at 125 psig. A manual “Sleep” economy mode eliminates compressed air consumption when the sample concentrator is not in use.
- Produces clean, dry -20°F dewpoint evaporator grade nitrogen from any standard laboratory compressed air source
- Accelerates evaporation by decreasing the partial vapor pressure above the solvent liquid
- Eliminates dangerous LN2 boil-off dewars and nitrogen cylinders from the laboratory
- Cost effective, typically paying for itself in one year
- Virtually silent operation and space-saving design for your lab