Parker TOC Gas Generators purify an existing compressed air supply in carrier/combustion gas, for TOC instruments, eliminating the need to purchase expensive, inconvenient, high pressure cylinders of oxygen or nitrogen. The Parker Gas Generators utilize catalytic oxidation and pressure swing adsorption technologies to remove hydrocarbons to < 0.05 ppm (measured as methane), CO2 to 1 ppm, and water vapor to 1 ppm (-100°F/-73°C dewpoint).
Two models are available: The Model 625 low flow, high purity TOC Generator offers an output flow rate of 625 cc/min and will service one instrument. The Model 1250 offers an output flow rate of 1,250 cc/min and will service two instruments.
- Replaces high pressure oxygen or nitrogen cylinders with hydrocarbon-free, CO2-free compressed gas for TOC analyzers
- Eliminates the need for unreliable outside vendors and expensive contracts
- Ensures consistent, reliable, TOC operation and significantly reduces instrument service and maintenance costs
- Compact design frees up valuable laboratory floor space
- Purity meets or exceeds all TOC manufacturer’s gas purity requirement