Parker Zero Air Generators generate ultra-high purity zero air with less than 0.05 total hydrocarbon content from a standard house compressed air supply. These plug and play systems require no complicated operating procedure or labor intensive monitoring.
- Produces UHP Zero Air from lab house compressed air supply
- Increases the accuracy of analysis and reduces the cleaning requirement of the detector
- Recommended and used by major GC and column manufacturers
- Pays for itself, typically, in less than one year
- Gas purity below 0.05ppm total hydrocarbon content (as methane)
- Eliminates dangerous and costly cylinders